All carers are booked by the clients, and can be on emergency or pre-arranged in advance, visiting clients in their home helping with all kinds of things including:
- getting out of bed in the morning
- washing and dressing
- brushing your hair
- using the toilet
- preparing meals and drinks
- remembering to take your medicines (Trained/qualified staff will administrator medications)
- doing your shopping and promoting social activities
- collecting prescriptions or your pension
- getting out, e.g. to a lunch club/day centre
- getting settled in the evening and ready for bed
- managing day-to-day tasks that you may need a helping hand with such as: PERSONAL CARE
- cleaning (including putting on clean bed sheets)
- doing the washing up
- doing the laundry AND gardening.
Get in touch with MSD services and you will be covered.